Sunday, April 11, 2010

feels complicated.....

hmm....
start scul d.....
cant do work jorTT
no money jorTT
haiz.....
actually gt job geh><
n i oso lik tat job.....
1st is coz i din try b4.....
2nd is my bro adam oso working there^^
haha~~
atleast wun feel bored~~
its bartender.....
hmm....
salary oso not bad~~
haiz~~
but my sculing time crash wit itTT~~~
n my mum does't wan me to do tat work...
scared me cant make it to do both thing in a time~~
haiz~~
nw juz start scul nia...
oso din manage to knw frenz yet~~
so its a bit bored~~
nt lik wat ppl tel me colloge life is fun...
hmm.....
lets c wat happen next week^^
haha~~
mayb i wil change my thinking bout college life^^

nw its about my gal^^
nw both of us oso sculing...
so wil less hang out jor....
but i promise u....
once i gt my lesen.....
every day after scul i wil find u n hav dinner wif u^^
i mean every day^^
heeXD.....
lov yar^^
cant wait to fetch u out^^

okie larh^^
gotta "pit" jor^^
baibye^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment