Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever

first day of exam!
woke up in the morning getting ready as usual...
and.....
your message just made my day loves one..thou its just a simple morning message...



The babygurl dun have transport to college today...so as a personnel driver....done my job fetching her go and back from coll for her final...on the way back she were just like a small baby that afraid of some one gonna steal her toys....hugging her boyf arm as tight as she can.....
hmm....i just like the way u are now my love...promise me don't change yourself for anyone...including me....


If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do and I always will, MY LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment