Wednesday, August 26, 2009

think diffrent....

2day 1st thing i do after i woke up is brush my teeth....
yup...
tat was the same thing 1 do every morning....
but 2day i suddenly though of something......
n its rily diffrent....
n i din think of tis problem b4....
spm is coming....
n after spm i would lik 2 follow on my study.....
but........
ya...
the problem is here......
i wanna go 4 college.....
n i gonna take hotel management course.....
but my mum told me b4...
if i wanna go college...
she wil get loan 4 me 2 study.........
coz they dun hav enough $$ 4 me 2 study college....
but if lik tat i wil get stress....
coz i take the course coz i lik hotel management..
n now bcoz of me they hav 2 loan n bcoz of this loan make me feel stress....
it make me feel tat i continue my study coz of tis loan n not my interest...
n i cant fail coz if i fail 1 time.....
i dun hav 2nd chance.....
tis wil make me more stress.....
i knw myself...
if im not interested in 1 thing.....
i wil not do it well....
so.......
conclusion:DUN KNW I SHOULD CONTINUE STUDY OR NOT.......


can any 1tell me wat should i do?????

2 comments:

  1. dar..
    juz try best to make it better..
    for ur interest juz dun k bout the loan 1st..
    muz remember tat u go for college juz bcoz ur interest n ur future..
    kk?
    dar..i'll support u no matter wat^^
    lov u^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOO.....YOU MUST FURTHER CONTINUE YOUR STUDY!!! if u dun continue i WILL KILL YOU....hahaha...must continue demi you and ur bb future..lolz

    ReplyDelete