Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i din mean it.......

....
haiz~~
long time din update jor......
recently......
bz doin assignment.....
presentation........
study.....
all thing juz come lik tat.....
n things oso juz go lik tat.....
for u....
i oni can say sory.....
i juz dun wanna hurt u....
n i m hurting since v been 2gather......
ok...
tis is the 1st time i write tis kind of thing here......
all the time v always heard ppl say how sweet v are.....
how naiz to have a boy lik tat....
acctually they dunno how sad to hv a boyfren lik me....
i juz din care bout ur feeling b4......
i dunno how u can stand me for 3 years....
even me myself cant stand it....
feel sucks.....
i juz can say.....
i m really sory.....
n i really did love u wif all my heart......
sory baby......
i hope u wun get a bf tats sucks lik me next time.....
u can hate me....
i dun mind....
as long as u r hapi.....
i really will miss the time v been 2gather......
i love u......
its for the laz time.......
i dun hope v can be fren......
coz i dun even dare to think.....
i hav been hurting u.....
sory.....
the feel of knwing ur bf will break up wif u anytime is scary...
i knw.....
i rily knw.....
mayb i rily not good enough to be ur boyfren....
i hope u will found a boy tat better than me 1000000X time....
i m not beside u .....
u muz learn how to protect urself.....
dun oways let ur brother buli u....
n also ur dad....
anything u still can call me.....
i m still here until u found new boyfren.....
............

No comments:

Post a Comment