Saturday, July 31, 2010

2nd day

its 2nd day......
saw ur blog.....
hmm...
dunno wats the feeling nw.....
cant describe......
juz....
weird.....
en~~
its a sweet memory for me...
3years....
v hav been gone through a lot~~
i will kip in inside my heart...
forever remember....
the way u hug n kiss me....
thx for giving me the chance to love u sayang u...
although atlaz.....
its a bad ending....
but still i wil miss it....
thx baby.....
i loved u......
i will take care myself^^
n drink more water
n oso wun eat too much fried food n spicy food.....
but...
u dun oways care me la weh~~
u gt gastrik oso><
dun oways kip fit n dun eat ho~~
n i knw u lik to eat tomyam mihun!!!!
dun eat so much la weh>
easy kena gastrik....
n drink more water coz ur body vy ez to fall sick~~
ohya~
if gastrik...
eat the medicine i gv u..
remember???
gasviscon its more effective^^
hee...
i think tats all^^
pls take gud care urself for ur parent,fren n meXD
ok^^
i will to^^
hee~~
ohya~~
i still owe u lots of thing wehXD
if u kena gastrik....
then i might nid to reconsider wanna bring u out on ur birthday or not dXD
sooooo.....
pls take care if u wanna gooo yarXD^^


No comments:

Post a Comment