Saturday, October 23, 2010

^^❤

heee~~
yesterday nite we hv our own dinner n cant meet each other.....
but...
heee~
my dinner finish early....
n u oso juz finish eating~
so....
v meet up!!
haha~
after fetching my gurl...
juz hv a sit at the garden infront her hs...
hmm...
i knw u feels fastrated yesterday nite at the temple....
coz some reason...
so yesterday nite i juz wanna acc u sit beside u quitely....
n hear wat u wanna share wif me
thats all i can do^~^
n i will learn more bout how to make u hapi^~^
lots of thing i wanna tel u...
wanna share wif u...
but everytime i wanna speak....
i juz dun willing u worry bout my thing...
u r my gurl....
n i wan u to be hapi~~
n i mean hapi through ur heart....
not the fake 1.....
n i knw u can^^
i will wait for it
thing shud let go...
will be gone...
thing shud hold on tight...
will oways in ur heart~

notice for my gurl
>,<
pain!!!!!!!
pain!!!!!!!
pain!!!!!!!!!  
pain!!!!!!!!!
pain!!!!!!
^^
but....
is worth it as long as after that u are hapi 
i love u 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment