Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hmm...
2day presentationXD
haha~~
okie...
malaysia geografi is juz a piece of cakeXD
n the whole world geografi is a big piece of shit==''
n 1 more thing!!!
heee~
jie choi me bck jor>,<
hmph!!
ignore me for 9 day==''
coz of 1 batang of ciggrate...
haih....
hahah~~
but all oso over jor la~~
knw u guys worry^^
oled promise my gurl!!!
wun smoke jor^^.
n jie,mummy,n some fren n brother......
hmm...
n i m not full time smoker la..
juz when neededXD
heeee~~

2day went home n straight sleep jor==''
tired..
but acctually wanna find my gurl out geh..
but she recently gonna rush for homework n assignment~~
so next time lul~~
heee~~

to my gurl...
dun worry^^
i can wait....
dun feels sorry dun feel sad!!!!
as long as u done ur assignment n homework n pass up on time...
its worth for me to wait^^
heeee~~
muack

 but....
dun oni do thing and oways forget eat n drink!!!
u muz do wat u hv promise k!!!^~^
miss u deeply

No comments:

Post a Comment