Monday, November 22, 2010

2day 1st day of final@_@
haha~~
geografi....
ZzZ
like shit....
hmm....
tml is IT!!!
wats in my mind nw>,<
get note from fren....
readreadread and read....
yesterday oso study geo until 5 am~~
2day 11++
finish exam go bck find dear....
den dear acc me study...
>,<
ppl study!!!
u watch one piece!!!T^T
i wan watch oso!!!
>,<
used my com....
in my room.....
but i oni can read my note!!!>,<

after that go fetch dear geh sister from tuition..
then went to de pastry chef!!!!!!
hav "high tea" wif dear..
and dinner osoXD
naiz place^~^
dear like the fruit tart there...
tats y 2day bring her here^~^
eat until 7++
then went to dpc^~^
walk sit down chitchatXD
then send dear bck nuh~~

haha~~
1 more thing...
dear 2day sosososo "sticky" lorhXD❤
driving car oso wan "teh"XD
make me cant concertrate nia~
haha~~
 






No comments:

Post a Comment