Friday, November 26, 2010

haha~
surprise!!!
XD
dear change everything in my blog^~^
background,picture...
haha~~


due to yesterday sleep at 5am....
tis morning woke up at 12++
saw phone have 20++ miss cal...
from dear......cotton on.....and some frens...
dear cal is because she miss meXD
heee❤
cotton on cal is becoz lack staff 2day...
so wan me to workXD
but i din go.....
frens cal is date me out==''
haha~~
but still sleeping so din answer cal.....
so...
after woke up at 12.....
on fb 4while...
sleep bck@_@
until 3++
haha~
den dear cal.....
say she finish class reach home d...
after close phone...
less than 1 minute!!!!
she turn up in my room==''
dear....
u scared me!!!!!
ish~~
so u reach MY HOME la>,<
after she change all the thing in my blog~
we went to sleep...
haih~~
tat stupid gurl go for gym tis morning....
and afternoon gt presentation...
@_@
so busy.....
so i insist wan her to hav a nap~~
b4 sleep samore laogai>,<
stupid dear~~
superactive!!
cal her go sleep harder than go to the moon...
lazly nid me to sing oni sleep....
haha~~
and den...
i oso sleep@_@!!!
mean 2day i nearly slept whole day!!XD
long time din feel so free d....
normally study,work,fetch sister to tuition,assignment....
damn many thing nid to be done.....
nw suddenly feels sooooooo free....
haha~~
then nite went to lam hs play PS==''
haha~~
wth!!
kena tipu!!!
oni play FIFA>,<
half way went to pasar malam wif lois^~^
both of us hungry@_@
haha~~

den bck home bout 1030~~
hmm.....
looks like i m really free....
i wanna go college wif dear tml but dear dun letT^T
wan me sleep at home>,,<
say ur hubby like pig oways sleep...
then samore wan hubby sleep at home!!@_@
ishh~~
i dun care!!!
tml i will fight for my right to go class wif u^~^
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
love ya❤❤
muack❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment