Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY❤

fuuuu~~
chinese new year holiday juz over!!!!>,<
so fast!!!!
and goin bck to class by tomolo....
T~T


how was my new year celebration???
hmmm.....
hahahaha~~
ntg much actually~~
bring dear bck to have dinner with my grandparent and relative.....
sing k two times...
oso wif relative......
and went to genting wif frenXD
and gambling with fren at my house lulXD
din win much oso>,<

hmm.....
sososo~~
the whole chinese new year.....
dear oso with me^~^

2day my office gt "hoi gong" celebration....
heee~~
bring dear bck......
see lion dance.....
take angpao.....
"lou sang"....
and let her knw wat i m actually doinXD
then after that went to my grandmum shop at cheras leisure mall^~^
find them for lunch~~
and bought movie ticket!!!~
haiz~~
but nid to fetch my mum.....
so cant watch movie wif dear....
after finish dinner went bck home hav a nap~~
dear watch drama==''
volume open so loud!!>,<
but i stil can sleepXD
lalalalala~~
hahaha~~~~

hmm....
looking forward for our 4th month annivesery~~
and valentine^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment