Saturday, April 16, 2011

@@

haih~~
sien arh!!!
no fb~
no outing~~
no bbal~~
no ntg!!!T~T
urgh!!!
swear to god that i will play 1 week continuesly without slepp after finalsss!!!>,<
XD
exam just so sucks!!!!>,<"
what we need to do is just read and remember all the note...
exam time write it all out....
after exam forget everything==''
but still need to do.....@@

and next is bout my gurl^~^
haha~~
hmm...
she start doin crazy things when i start study and do my revision==''
coz i just like ignore herXD
and so....
she called me every 10 to 15 minute....
sms me every half and hour..XD
and that was just the 1st day i start my study...==''

following day she started to looking for things to doXD
her sis told me she do start doin crazy things at home oso==''
hahaha~~
she cut all the fruit in her house for her sis to eat at nightXD
and it continues for few days i think....
her sis must be gonna hate me@@
stupid gurlXD
hahaha~~
wait la i am gonna stick wif u once i finish those damn paper...^~^
no worries~~
love you muchieeee

No comments:

Post a Comment