Friday, January 21, 2011

18/1/11
bring dear to my collegeXD
have dinner there coz my senior run cafe de one for the 1st day~~
so went there for lunch wif dear^~^
and bring her meet some of my fren^^

hmm....
after food...
went for show!!
great day.....
y dear cry geh==''
i ask her like that..
and she wanna hit me==''
XD
so i better diamdiam>,<''

heee...
after show..
went to dpc wanna take photo coz she dun like to take and i wan her to take photo wif me that dayXD
and reach there wanna hav a walk but started to rain...
and so we stay in the car and ply cameraXD
hahaha~~
stupid us>,<"

19/1/11
went to "hong lok" wif dear^^
soososooooo jam....
eat jor something then bck to kepong yamchaXD
haha~~
papa rich....
then 3rd round wanna go stolen..
but close jor when we reach there...
=(
so next time go agn lul.....
hee.....
and the most important is wanna thx my dear.....
coz she acc me wole day for two day^^
heee~~
muack~~
and oso wanna thx all my fren and brother that wish me ya^^thx guys^^

No comments:

Post a Comment