Monday, January 17, 2011

^^
yesterday went to four season to celebreate bonny belated bday and my earlier bdayXD
fish,lois,siewying,bonny joshua,dlp,sandra,cheryl
sososo~~
hmm......
four season.......
ntg speacial....
juz 4 season lorhXD

then after that still early.....
so plan to go 2nd round....
oni sit there and plan nia....
G6,genting,sing k,i city,pavilion,dpc......
haha~~
atlast plan to library.....XD
and due to my timing.......
my gurl du let me bck lateXD
so i plan to bring her wif me^~^
so cleverXD
if she is wif me than she ma wun ngamngamngam lorhXD
hahahahaahah~~
she is gonna kill me❤
thenthenthen......
coz we reach there late.....
and so.....
dear and i lost in the mall==''
hahaha~~
dear la>,<
lan liek@@"
XD
walkwalkwalk~~
after 10 minute oni found library~~
haha~~
go jor so many time samore can lost==''
pandai dear ni~~
hahaha~~

those gurl went bck early......
after finish drinking....
we oni realize that we shud have gone to century@@""
haha~

and 1 more thing....
dear finish sem jor!!!!
nw sem break jor!!
yeay!!!!!
after class ur turn to fetch me in and out!!!!XD
muack~~❤
love ya~~
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment